Warlords 10v10 Games
Requirements for participation:
- You will need a team of 10 players. I would suggest having a reserve on your team as well.
- The ladder will be hosted on outputgaming.org servers. As such players banned from OGOC servers will be unable to compete.
- To have your team added to the Ladder, you will need to contact Ferzhuzad#8956 on Discord
- You should familiarize your team with Warlords and the map we will be using. See here for a quick overview.
- To win the tournament your team must have the highest score on the ladder.
- Points will be awarded for winning a game.
- To win a game you must capture the enemy base.
- Games will be limited to 3 hours maximum.
- If the round reaches the time limit, the CP value of the teams held sectors will be used to declare the victor.
- Games will be scheduled for Mondays at 7PM AEST (QLD)
- There will be up to 2 admins spectating each match and the matches will be live streamed on twitch with a 15-minute delay to stop stream snipers.
- Any teams found stream sniping, using cheats, exploits or bugs will be eliminated from the tournament and possibly banned from OGOC servers.
- Teams must always have a minimum of 7 players online, failure to do so will forfeit the match.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances arising, Ferzhuzad shall have the final say.